Essaypop seeks to enrich the education industry with its unique product offering and solution. The Business Team contributes directly to this mission by connecting with schools in the United States and then helping them grow through our product. We succeed when we help our customers improve their curriculum and efficacy for a better tomorrow.
We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions and better serve our clients. Essaypop is seeking an exceptional Business Development Associate focused on sales that can forge powerful client relationships that deliver outsized results on ambitious targets. People joining our team will have an outstanding opportunity to build deep client relationships as part of the Business Team.
The role of the Associate will be to establish, own and manage a portfolio of clients, focusing on driving revenue and best practice adoption by understanding their customers’ challenges and recommending tailored platform usage & solutions that will help educators achieve their goals. The ideal candidate will do this by delivering strategic advice to drive client success, customer education and customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will also have an appetite for identifying and executing opportunities to drive growth and success for their portfolio of customers. Success in this position requires a strong consultative approach, the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines, an ability to identify and unlock opportunities for growth, and strong social skills.
Essaypop’s HQ is in Los Angeles. This position is remote.
- Grow revenue, education and solution adoption with Teachers, Educators, Curriculum Directors, Superintendents, and other school Administrators.
- Partner with Marketing and Product teams to drive education and solution adoption programs
- Help drive client strategy, continuous improvement and knowledge sharing initiatives
- Analyze data to identify trends to enhance our customer support processes and improve team efficiency
- Communicate clearly the progress of weekly/monthly initiatives to internal stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customer portfolio, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Represent Essaypop at conferences, events or through webinars
- 3+ years previous experience in education sales and support, account management, or consulting
- Team working skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Communication and presentation skills
- Identify and leverage trends within industry of expertise/focus
- Critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time
- Edtech specific sales/account management experience and network